Tuition assistance awards do not renew automatically each year. An award is good for one year only and must be applied for each year.
How to Apply
- Make an appointment for December 6 or 9, 2019 at Bishop Conaty - Our Lady of Loretto. CLICK HERE to make an appointment.
- Pickup your application from the main office or download it here.
- Complete the Catholic Education Foundation application.
- Read and sign the policy and declaration.
- Gather proof of income listed on the last page of application.
- Submit your completed application and proof of income at your appointment on December 6th or 9th at Bishop Conaty-Our Lady of Loretto High School.
Note that this application is for both CEF and BCL tuition assistance. You will need to complete the application to be considered for either Catholic Education Foundation or Bishop Conaty - Our Lady of Loretto tuition assistance. A separate application is needed for Specialty Family Foundation or Onward 4 Educators.