Responsibilities include, but are not limited to: Planning, implementing and promoting alumnae programs that support the school’s strategic plan for increased Alumnae engagement, and support activities within the Advancement offices. Establish and advance the social media presence of BCLHS across multiple platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, LinkedIn. Please see position description for complete list of responsibilities.
The ideal candidate is outgoing, energetic and comfortable interacting with alumnae, students and faculty. S/he is a strategic thinker who can contribute to and implement alumnae engagement strategies and the objectives of the administrative leadership. The candidate must also have the talent and motivation to craft original social media posts and other communications, as mining for content is a major part of the role.
- Experience with social media project/campaign management
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Experience in digital and print design, photography and videography
- Understanding of how to capture and edit video for social media
- Available to work a flexible schedule to support social and live event
Accepting Applications through: August 15, 2018
Preferred Start Date: September 2018
Salary: Archdiocesan scale
or fax 323-737-1749