BCLHS Principal, Andrea Jenoff signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) with the university President, Dr. Devorah Lieberman that guarantees the following benefits for all eligible students:
- Provide a NO cost Application for the University of La Verne
- Guaranteed admissions for all applicants that complete the admissions application and successfully meet the college eligibility requirements for the university
- Administer a university tour for both the student and their parents
- Distribute, by request, admissions and financial aid materials about the University of La Verne
- Invite students, families, and communities served by BCLHS to participate in programs led by the university that enrich and enhance the partnership and collaborative efforts of all parties
- Guaranteed $10,000 scholarship for students that meet admission requirements and are officially accepted.
Applications are still being accepted NOW for current 2017 seniors!