Admission Process for 9th Grade
- Submit an Admission Application to Bishop Conaty - Our Lady of Loretto High School. Include the following documents:
- your most recent report card
- birth certificate
- immunization record
- Submit the request for student records to your elementary school.
- Schedule a time to take the High School Placement Test. The HSPT fee is $30. If you have already taken the test elsewhere, please have them forward a copy of your results to Bishop Conaty - Our Lady of Loretto.
Admission Procedure for Transfer Students
Please collect, complete, and submit in person or by mail the following documents to Bishop Conaty - Loretto High School:
- Application Form
- Birth Certificate
- Immunization Record Transcript (most current grades)
- $60 application processing fee
- Financial Aid Application (if desired)
It is our school policy to interview all transfer students during the admissions process. The admissions office will contact each applicant with the interview date and time. The interview may take place via Skype for out of state or international students.
If accepted, the applicant registers for classes by filling out a Course Request Form and Financial Contract and pays the Registration Fee.
Contact us at: