Parent Service Hours
As a member of Bishop Conaty-Our Lady of Loretto School Community, each family is expected to contribute the minimum hours according to their financial contract with the school during the year.
- Hours must be completed by April 30, 2017.
- Credit is given on an actual hour-per-hour basis.
- Excess hours do not carry over to the next school year.
- Students are not eligible to earn credits to fulfill the service hours requirement.
- If working hours for another family, the name of the student receiving hours credit must be given at the time of service. Hours are not transferable after they have been served.
- To receive credit for an activity, it is the responsibility of the volunteer to get a signed Parent Service Hour Coupon from the Event Coordinator.
- For families who are unable to participate by working an event, they may with prior approval and before April 30, 2017, donate items, including supplies for Class/Club activities, office and maintenance supplies, etc. For every $10 in value, one hour will be credited. Receipts must be submitted for verification purposes.
- After April 30, 2017 all unfulfilled regular hours will be billed at $20 per hour.
- After April 30, 2017 all service hours completed will be credited to the 2017-2018 school year.