Tuition Assistance 2018-2019
Need-based tuition assistance information is available through the Business Office.
Tuition assistance awards do not renew automatically each year. Awards are good for one year only and must be applied for each year.
Tuition Assistance Applications for 2018-2019 will be available in mid-October to November 1.
There are two opportunities for tuition assistance for families demonstrating financial need:
Archdiocese of Los Angeles:
- Students who have received CEF awards during their years in Catholic elementary school will be invited to apply for a high school award. (Cycle 1)
- New or previously waitlisted applicants may apply through Bishop Conaty - Our Lady of Loretto High School. (Cycle 2)
- All Cycle 1 and Cycle 2 applicants are asked to attend an on-site processing event at Bishop Conaty - Our Lady of Loretto High School on Monday, December 4, from 12:30-8:30 p.m. Please click here to make an appointment online.
- Current students must pick up their application from the business office. If you need assistance making your appointment, please contact us at (323) 737-0012.
- CEF Cycle 2 applications will be available in October from the business office for renewing students. Applications will be posted here for new applicants to download and print.
- 8th grade Cycle 1 applications will be provided to you by your current Catholic elementary school.
Bishop Conaty – Our Lady of Loretto:
In addition to the assistance provided by the Catholic Education Foundation, BCL also offers tuition assistance.
- Tuition assistance awards do not renew automatically each year. An award is good for one year only and must be applied for each year.
- We have selected FACTS Grant and Aid to collect and analyze each family's financial data in order to help us make decisions for our tuition assistance program.
- There is a required $30 application fee per family that is charged the FACTS Company.
- Families applying for tuition assistance will need to complete an application and submit the necessary supporting documentation to FACTS Grant & Aid Assessment by January 31, 2018.
- Applicants may apply online beginning November 1, 2017. Click here to begin the online application process.
- Staff will be on-site to assist families with completing their applications by appointment.
- November 28 and 29 (recommended for returning students)
- January 20 and 27 (recommended for incoming freshmen)
- Call 323-737-0012 to schedule an appointment.