Dear BCLHS Graduating Class of 2020,
First, I want to congratulate you. You have put in the hard work, dedication, and effort to reach this important milestone in your lives. Your senior year has been marked by unprecedented events that have brought about tremendous loss throughout the world. As the semester carried on through a worldwide pandemic and distance learning, one theme prevailed throughout – BCLHS students have shown they can persevere and be flexible and resilient with whatever life hands them, no matter the circumstances. Soon you will enter a new environment in college where you will adapt and succeed there as well. Our strength and security come from the Lord, always remember what Jesus promised, “And behold, I am with you always, until the end of the age.”
Distance does not separate us from the celebration of your achievements. They may take on a different look, but the same sincere sentiments remain. The following is a list of senor congratulatory activities in the days ahead that are being planned or are in process.
- Lawn signs will be distributed to each senior
- Social Media – Organized posts with seniors (follow us on Instagram and Facebook)
- Academic Awards Online Ceremony – May 27, 12:30 p.m.
- Graduation items pickup day (Caps & Gowns, awards, yearbooks) – May 27, 2:00-4:00 p.m.
- Senior Uniform Donation – May 27, 2:00 – 4:00 p.m.
- Potential In-person Graduation - July 24, 7:00 p.m. (pending public health guidelines.)
- Baccalaureate Mass – to be determined
- Additional dates will be announced as they become available
We are very proud of our seniors. Please stay safe and well as we move ahead with honoring our Class of 2020.