Parent Service Hours
As a member of Bishop Conaty-Our Lady of Loretto School Community, each family is expected to contribute the minimum hours according to their financial contract with the school during the year.
For the 2019-2020 Academic Year:
- Hours must be completed by April 30, 2020.
- Credit is given on an actual hour-per-hour basis.
- Excess hours do not carry over to the next school year.
- Students are not eligible to earn credits to fulfill the service hours requirement.
- Working hours for another family must be preapproved by the principal.
- To receive credit for an activity, it is the responsibility of the volunteer to get a signed Parent Service Hour Coupon from the Event Coordinator.
- For families who are unable to participate by working an event, they may with prior approval and before April 30, 2020, donate items, including supplies for Class/Club activities, office and maintenance supplies, etc. For every $10 in value, one hour will be credited. Receipts must be submitted for verification purposes.
- After April 30, 2020 all unfulfilled regular hours will be billed at $20 per hour.
- After April 30, 2020 all service hours completed will be credited to the 2020-2021 school year.