Parent Service Hours
- Hours must be completed by April 30, 2018.
- Credit is given on an actual hour-per-hour basis.
- Excess hours do not carry over to the next school year.
- Students are not eligible to earn credits to fulfill the service hours requirement.
- If working hours for another family, the name of the student receiving hours credit must be given at the time of service. Hours are not transferable after they have been served.
- To receive credit for an activity, it is the responsibility of the volunteer to get a signed Parent Service Hour Coupon from the Event Coordinator.
- For families who are unable to participate by working an event, they may with prior approval and before April 30, 2018, donate items, including supplies for Class/Club activities, office and maintenance supplies, etc. For every $10 in value, one hour will be credited. Receipts must be submitted for verification purposes.
- After April 30, 2018 all unfulfilled regular hours will be billed at $20 per hour.
- After April 30, 2018 all service hours completed will be credited to the 2018-2019 school year.
Campus Beautification Day
Campus Beautification Day is a BCL tradition which incorporates projects such as gardening, cleaning, repairing and organizing while strengthening the BCL community through bringing together school families, staff, and faculty.
November 4, 2017
April 14, 2018
For a list of donations eligible for Parent Service Hours please download the attached form.