Parent Service Hours
All parents are expected to contribute 20 hours, according to their financial contract with the school, for the academic year 2023-2024.
For the 2023-2024 Academic Year:
- Hours must be completed by April 30, 2024.
- Credit is given on an actual hour-per-hour basis.
- Excess hours do not carry over to the next school year.
- Students are not eligible to earn credits to fulfill the parent service hours requirement.
- Working hours for another family must be approved by the principal.
- To receive credit for an activity, it is the responsibility of the volunteer to get a signed Parent Service Hour Coupon from the Event Coordinator.
- For families who are unable to participate by working an event, they may donate items, including supplies for Class/Club activities, office and maintenance supplies, etc. For every $10 in value, one hour will be credited. Receipts must be submitted for verification purposes.
- After April 30, 2024 all unfulfilled regular hours will be billed at $20 per hour.