Tuition Assistance 2020-2021
Need-based tuition assistance information is available through the Business Office.
Tuition assistance awards do not renew automatically each year. Awards are good for one year only and must be applied for each year.
There are two opportunities for tuition assistance for families demonstrating financial need:
Archdiocese of Los Angeles: Catholic Education Foundation (CEF)
- Students who have received CEF awards during their years in Catholic elementary school will be invited to apply for a high school award. (Cycle 1)
- New or previously waitlisted applicants may apply through Bishop Conaty - Our Lady of Loretto High School. (Cycle 2)
- All Cycle 1 and Cycle 2 applicants are asked to attend an on-site processing event at Bishop Conaty - Our Lady of Loretto High School on Friday, December 6 or Monday, December 9.
- You may make an appointment to meet with CEF on December 6th or 9th at Bishop Conaty – Our Lady of Loretto High School at https://bookcef1.timetap.com/
Bishop Conaty – Our Lady of Loretto:
In addition to the assistance provided by the Catholic Education Foundation, BCL also offers tuition assistance.
- Tuition assistance awards do not renew automatically each year. An award is good for one year only and must be applied for each year.
- Bishop Conaty - Our Lady of Loretto will have Catholic Education Foundation process the student aid assessments. Submit the 5 page application to CEF at the on-site processing on December 6th or 9th. You need only one appointment to apply for both tuition assistance awards.