Tuition Assistance 2019-2020
Need-based tuition assistance information is available through the Business Office.
Tuition assistance awards do not renew automatically each year. Awards are good for one year only and must be applied for each year.
There are two opportunities for tuition assistance for families demonstrating financial need:
Archdiocese of Los Angeles: Catholic Education Foundation (CEF)
Cycle 1: Special 8th Grade TAP – Open September 1st - Applications available from your school
Renewals only are accepted. Applications from Catholic school 8th Graders who are currently receiving a tuition award from CEF and who wish to attend an Archdiocesan or Parish Catholic high school may submit an application. Applications are available from your elementary school and may be submitted with proof of income December 5, 2018 by appointment with CEF. CLICK HERE to make an appointment.
Cycle 2: High School TAP – OnSite Processing December 5, 2018.
All new and renewal applications for high school awards (9th – 12th grades).
- Make an appointment with CEF for December 5. CLICK HERE to make an appointment
- Renewal applications may be picked up in the Business Office.
- New applications are available in the Business Office. Verify that your income is eligible.
- Submit your application with proof of income December 5, 2018.
Bishop Conaty – Our Lady of Loretto:
In addition to the assistance provided by the Catholic Education Foundation, BCL also offers tuition assistance.
- Tuition assistance awards do not renew automatically each year. An award is good for one year only and must be applied for each year.
- We have selected FACTS Grant and Aid to collect and analyze each family's financial data in order to help us make decisions for our tuition assistance program. (Click here to apply)
- There is a required $30 application fee per family that is charged the FACTS Company.
- The application due date for priority consideration is January 31, 2019. Decision letters will be distributed in March 2019. Applications filed after this date and by May 15, 2019 will receive decision letters in June 2019.