Tuition Assistance 2018-2019
Need-based tuition assistance information is available through the Business Office.
Tuition assistance awards do not renew automatically each year. Awards are good for one year only and must be applied for each year.
There are two opportunities for tuition assistance for families demonstrating financial need:
Archdiocese of Los Angeles:
Bishop Conaty – Our Lady of Loretto:
In addition to the assistance provided by the Catholic Education Foundation, BCL also offers tuition assistance.
- Tuition assistance awards do not renew automatically each year. An award is good for one year only and must be applied for each year.
- We have selected FACTS Grant and Aid to collect and analyze each family's financial data in order to help us make decisions for our tuition assistance program.
- There is a required $30 application fee per family that is charged the FACTS Company.
- The application due date for priority consideration is January 31, 2018. Decision letters will be distributed in March 2018. Applications filed after this date and by May 15, 2018 will receive decision letters in June 2018.
- Click here to begin the online application process.